Massage Therapy at Balance for Life, provides relief from stress, tension and pain for men and women. Massage can be a great tool for those who seek a healthy and balanced lifestyle. With the addition of a regular massage regime, you will function better in your everyday life.
- Help release chronic/acute muscle pain and tension
- Improve circulation
- Increase flexibility
- Reduce mental and physical fatigue and stress
- Promote faster healing of injured muscle tissue
- Improve posture
At Balance for Life, you are assured your massage therapist is a trained professional who has received extensive training in the field. We offer several types of massage in order to meet your individual needs including but limited to the following:
- Price and duration vary depending on modality and your individual needs.
- 30, 60, and 90 minute massages available.
- Relaxation Massage - Light to medium pressure to relax your mind, body and spirit.
- Deep Tissue/Sports Massage - Use of medium to heavy pressure to relieve muscle tension and pain.
- Swedish Massage - Incorporates long gliding strokes, kneading and friction techniques.
- Reflexology - A natural healing art based on the principle that there are reflexes in the feet and their referral areas within zone related areas, which correspond to every part, gland and organ of the body. Through application of pressure on these reflexes, the feet being the primary area of application, reflexology relieves tension, improves circulation and helps promote the natural function of the related areas of the body.
- Hot Stone Massage - A relaxation massage performed with heated and oiled basalt stones. Stones are then placed on specific areas of the body to help release muscle tension, providing a very relaxing, grounding experience.
- Pregnancy Massage - The structural changes that a woman's body goes through can be profound and some of the most radical in her lifetimes. Massage for the pregnant mother can help ease aches and pains of pregnancy by addressing specific areas of discomfort and facilitate overall relaxation.
- Neuromuscular Therapy is the utilization of static pressure on specific myofascial points to relieve pain. This technique manipulates the soft tissue of the body (muscles, tendons and connective tissue) to balance the central nervous system. Injury, trauma, postural distortion or stress cause nerves to speed up their transmission, inhibiting equilibrium and making the body vulnerable to pain and dysfunction. This is deep, therapeutic, specific work, this modality is often used when a client has an injury and is seeking pain relief and to increase range of motion.
- Seated Chair Massage - Fully clothed seated chair massage provides relief to back, neck and shoulders.
- Cranial Sacral Therapy - The focus of cranial sacral therapy is to facilitate health and relaxation at a neurological level. Every persons body is subject to trauma; both physical and emotional and CS therapy helps 'reset' the neurological receptors to their natural state. This energy based therapy helps with a wide variety of ailments including insomnia, headaches, chronic neck pain, TMJ syndrome, migraines, and more. This therapy is an excellent choice or addition for clients with head or neck injuries.
- Oncology Massage - Oncology massage enhances healing of the entire body by integrating the western and eastern modalities of body work in order to address the symptoms of both cancer treatment and the disease. Oncology massage can help diarrhea, constipation, lack of appetite, insomnia, exhaustion, and can lower pain and numerous other side effects from chemotherapy and radiation treatments and surgery. It is basically a body work that is designed specific to the needs of people who are dealing with cancer or cancer treatments. The different techniques that are integrated will boost the immune system, strengthen compromised organs, build up blood counts, enhance the feelings of well being and lessen depression. Oncology Massage is a totally unique and different type of massage. These massage therapists have additional, specialized training in oncology massage.
Add on to any massage:
Paraffin Hand Treatment $10
With today's hectic schedules and time constraints, sometimes you just need to pack in as much relaxation and as much pampering as you can, when you can. Next time you come in for a treatment, why not get a Paraffin Hand Treatment? Besides the therapeutic benefits such as increased circulation, improved skin color, and relief for aching joints, Paraffin Hand Treatments are very soothing and relaxing and leave your hands smooth and soft. The relaxation you experience during your Paraffin Hand Treatment will follow you throughout your day.
How Does a Paraffin Hand Treatment Work? Hands are submerged into a warm wax bath until the form takes on the look of a glove. Then the hands are placed in mitts while you relax. It's during this relaxation stage that your muscles really begin to release tension they may be holding and the skin on the hands become re-hydrated. When the treatment is over your hands will feel silky, smooth and soft. You will notice a revitalized color and deep relaxation.
Click Here To
Meet the Massage Therapists Click here for Bios
$15 off your first one hour massage therapy appointment
(Promotional offers cannot be combined with any other offers.)
Appointment hours: WALK-INS WELCOME!
Mon-Friday 8:30 am until 9 pm
Sat and Sundays 7 am until 6 pm
*Same day appointments please call 651-415-9500.
*24 hour notice required for all cancellations.
60 Minute Massage $70 *($55 w/1st time $15 discount)
90 Minute Massage $95 *($80 w/1st time $15 discount)
*$15 off 1st time client appointments!!
*Restrictions apply. Not valid with other promtions. 24-hour cancellation policy on all appointments. Call for details.
Want regular massages? Click here for discount packages and more pricing!! (family members can share)