At Balance For Life, Pilates sessions are personal one-on-one or small group classes with a skilled instructor who will customize the program to your body and goals.
Our Pilates program incorporates use of state of the art commercial equipment from STOTT Pilates that includes: 12 Reformers, 2 Cadillacs, Mats, Stability Chairs, Ladder Barrels, 4 Reformers with vertical frames and more.
Pilates is very beneficial for any individuals with injuries, tension, poor posture, weak muscles, and/or low flexibility. Pilates can be for a beginner up to an experienced athlete.
A miracle? Not really. Pilates is a safe, sensible exercise system that will help you look and feel your very best. No matter what your age or condition, it will work for you. Pilates will:
- Build strength without "bulking up"
- Increase flexibility and endurance
- Develop optimal core control
- Give you a refreshing mind-body workout
- Provide a challenging yet safe workout
- Aid in weight loss
- Promote injury rehab
- Help alleviate pain and tension
- Flatten abdominals and restore natural alignment
- Tone and elongate the muscles
How to get started
- If you want Private Pilates sessions: Call 651-415-9500 to schedule a complimentary consultation session with one of our Pilates trainers. Our owner will help you choose the right trainer for you.
- If you want to start classes now. Click here to choose a class package and click here to look at class schedule and descriptions. Choose a package and buy online. If you don't see what you want, call us at 651-415-9500 and we can register you over the phone.
- You need more guidance. Call us at 651-415-9500. After finding out your particular needs and wants, we'll help you choose the best option for you.
Private one-on-one Training
Work one-on-one with a pilates trainer where each workout is customized for you and is based on your goals and works within any restrictions you may have. Working one-on-one with a trainer keeps you accountable to your workouts and motivated to keep on track. The more sessions you purchase the less you pay per session. Many package options to choose from for your budget. Call 651-415-9500 or fill out contact or consultation form for more info.
Designed for two participants, partner training offers an option for those that like working out with a trainer with a friend, spouse, sibling. You will not only have a great workout partner for extra motivation but it is also a more affordable option for those on a tighter budget. BFL does not provide partners. Call 651-415-9500 or fill out contact or consultation form for more info.
*Disclaimer: Results may vary from person to person.